Class Outing and Thoughts
Class outing at Marina Barrage today but I didn't get to go. Wanted to meet bestie to go tgt, end up he woke up late. Today might be the very last time we'll be meeting up with 02 shield cause SIP is starting next week (19th April but for some lucky ones, on 1st April)and it will be 4 full months of not seeing the usual face. Well, except Winnie Ymo cause we pair up tgt.
I've been a really good girl cause:
1. I prepared the clothes I was going to wear yesterday night.
2. I woke up really early at 10 when the meeting is at 2.
3. Watched some weird dino-cartoon, so I don't fall back to sleep while waiting for my boy to wake up.
Then, I had a strange feeling..
I had a smart diarrhea which chose to come not any other day but today! D: Felt so bad that bestie had to keep asking me to go. I bet we'll have a lot of fun tgt. I never fly a kite before. Even if I had, I couldn't remember. I can't remember much from my childhood, pitiful don't you think?
Well, back to topic, I wonder if they had fun. When was the last time I went for class outing, man? ):
I think I'll grow up more after SIP though I've got a feeling it will be damn freaking hard. I am very dependent on my boy, VERY. I do almost everything with him.
Imagine we can't see each other for 5 days a week.
No more send me to school, let's go lunch tgt, you want teh bing/milo or sugar cane, I'll wait for your class to end, i'll look out for the bus stop, how's your days, I'll walk you home, let's wait for the bus tgt, hold your hand, hug and kisses.
Imagine having to go work alone.
Wait for bus, take the bus and having no one to help you look out for the the right stop to drop while you lie on his shoulder.
Imagine to lunch alone.
No one you can snatch food from cause his plate of chicken rice is always nicer than your even though it's bought from the same stall and no one to share your teh bing with you & cause you always share, suddenly 1 entire cup of it seem never ending.
Imagine to go home alone.
There is no need to leave the class immediately and walk really fast cause you don't want him to wait too long alone cause you no longer have someone waiting for you after school.
We'll only have our mobile phones to keep us in contact and that can never satisfy being there physically. Sigh.
Yes yes yes, I AM THAT DEPENDENT ON HIM. 4 days, 3 nights at Malaysia/Singapore is already a torture. I try to make myself really busy or sleep for a long time, so time will probably just pass by me and I'll have him back when I wake up.
Then my SIP part one where he is able to send me to work and he'll train back home himself. I cry on the shuttle bus to the company the first week cause I don't like saying goodbye to him. What if something happen that day and we'll never meet again? He is a part of me I cannot get rid of. What a habit I have!
Now I have 4 months to cry my heart out, learn something and grow up. Will I survive? Sigh, new yuwei in making.
Why do I have to be such a crybaby?
i like the new layout! (Y)
Yay! You also go change and blog again leh. You like how many months never blog liao!